Download Policy.zip (policy.reg)
This is a registry file used to fix the issue with Windows XP where the user receives the error message:
Profile Storage Space – You have exceeded your profile storage space.
Before you can log off, you need to move some items from your profile to network or local storage.
On Proposed Solution I use policy.reg to fix the Windows error “You have exceeded your profile storage space.” in this article: Error: You Have Exceeded Your Profile Storage Space…
Download & Usage Instructions:
- To download the file simply click the LIKE button in the download area below. After clicking LIKE the download link will appear.
- Click the download link to begin the download.
- Save policy.zip to your desktop
- Extract the file policy.reg to your desktop
- Double-click policy.reg
- If you receive and Open File – Security Warning click Run
- You’ll the be asked: Are you sure you want to add the information in policy.reg to the registry?
- Click Yes > Click OK
Last Updated 7th July 2012 - Fixed broken link.