Can’t Reach The Right Corner?
You can’t re-size a window because you can’t reach the handle at the bottom right hand corner of the window.
Ye know, Mac OS X really is an awesome operating system – arguably the most advanced in the world – but sometimes with all this advanced think the simplest of things get overlooked.
The ability to re-size a window for example is only possible by dragging the bottom right hand corner of a window and isn’t possible with the keyboard in Mac OS X doesn’t exist.
When Does It Happen?
- You’ve gone and made your window way too big and now you can’t reach the bottom right hand corner to resize it.
- You’re monitor shrunk and now you can’t reach the bottom right hand corner to resize your window 🙂 – yes, it happens (not physically obviously but the resolution!)
Enough of the speel, how do I fix it?
Below you’ll find a clever little program that allows you to resize your window using just the keyboard.
Download, Install & Run Window Wrangler
- Go to Mind Flow’s website by clicking here
- Click Download
- Save the file to your desktop
- Mount the image and drag the Window Wrangler to your Applications folder
- Double click to launch the application
- Open the program that has the bloated window
- Use CTRL + ALT + Arrow keys to resize the active window
- That’s it. Thanks to the author for this cool piece of software. He accepts donations at the url above apparently. 🙂