Who’s This For?
Anyone who is trying to create or ‘slipstream’ their Windows XP CD (as described here) and needs the SATA (Hard Disk) controller drivers to put onto the CD/DVD using a program such as nLite and simply cannot find the drivers for their system.
How Does It Work?
Simple really – After you submit your details using the form below, Rosco will locate your SATA driver and send you a direct download link within 48 hours – usually much quicker though!
How Much Does It Cost?
$5 (limited time only…get it while it’s hot!)
If the driver can’t be found or doesn’t exist, you will get a refund – no questions asked.
Sounds Great, What Next?
[gravityform id=”2" name=”Find My SATA Drivers Service” ajax=”true”]
Small Print (actually, same size as everything else)
- Your SATA driver package will be sent to you as a download link.
- This is not a CD creation assistance, private tech support service. After you’re sent the driver download link – my work is done (I might consider a CD creation assistance service in the future…make me an offer I can’t refuse!).
- The driver will be from official sources (motherboard/chipset manufacturers, PC manufacturers, etc) and will be tested and verified to be VIRUS FREE before being sent to you.
- Your email address is safe – not shared, poked or prodded.
- Happy New Year (it might be June by the time you’re reading this).